martes, 17 de abril de 2012

The Blue Neverending Speech! Enjoy it!!


MILLION TEARS
The line is broken
For those who try
To push their life
They are like
A tired swimmer
With a weight on their feet
The highest highest mountains
They have climbed
With their own feet
But they have such a problem
When the waves
Oh when the waves become so high

They put out the fire
They drowned in a sea
Of million tears 

I hear them singing across the sea

 
FANTASY
What fantasy story
Which dream never dreamed
Will catch me from a nightmare
When it's living, living within me

I've got experienced, indeed
Scars on my feet
But my lessons of life
Only seem to feed
This sense of madness of all human being
I hardly try to fit my step
Oh sometimes to erase my footprint

Many times confused tied to hang down
Magic seems to me now out of hand
When my shadows reveals my own hell

ANY GAIN

THE BLUE NEVERENDING SPEECH are: Amalia, Andreu, Andreu i Samuel. YeeeeaaaaXXXX!!!

FXR

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario